Dear SCCS Family,
It is time to gear up for re-enrollment for the 2018-19 school year!! We are so very excited for the future; to have families take part in all of the unique opportunities SCCS has to offer.
As always, our leadership team is mindful of the significant financial commitment that a private Christian school education represents for our families. Our tuition structure for next year reflects a careful assessment of costs, thoughtful financial management, a detailed review of the nature of our program, and a continuing commitment to ensuring financial assistance in cases of need. With this in mind, we are pleased to share that the administration and Board of Trustees have determined that we will maintain tuition at the current levels for the 2018-19 school year; focusing on several key benchmarks, including:
- Maintaining small classes to allow our teachers to deliver unprecedented individualized attention.
- Utilizing technology & resources in ways that deepen our students’ ability to succeed in the 21st Century.
- Expanding programmatics in the areas of project based “real world” activities; STEAM based educational approach; school wide program s emphasizing excellence in writing and mathematics.
- Providing service learning opportunities, field studies and retreats that will inspire students to become great leaders and critical thinkers while glorifying God.
- Careful selection of new students to ensure true partnership between school, students, and parents
We are so grateful for each and every one of our families and look forward to coming alongside you in the re-enrollment process! Please carefully review the information contained on this page so that you may complete the re-enrollment process successfully. Ask about our new family referral incentive!!
**Please understand that we are not able to make any exceptions to our dates and rates without administrative approval.
** All families must complete the FACTS process if they are seeking tuition assistance.
The $400 early re-enrollment discount is only available through March 16, 2018. After March 16th, the standard re-enrollment fee of $800 will apply.
If you would like to pay by check or cash, you may come in to the office