San Clemente Christian School integrates a thorough knowledge of God’s love with a rigorous academic environment and plentiful enrichment opportunities. The school verse affirms that we truly want each and every student to be “The light of the world—like a city on a hilltop that cannot be hidden.”
San Clemente Christian School adheres to an educational philosophy deeply rooted in:
- Lessons that are engaging, challenging, and Christ-centered
- Hands on, project based learning opportunities that encourage long term retention, ignite motivation, and ensure meaningful connections
- Strong focus on STEAM learning (Science, technology, engineering, arts, mathematics)
- Development of a compassionate heart that is willing to serve others through purposeful service learning opportunities
- Enrichment opportunities such as immersive science labs, technology, Genius Hour, PE, art, music and movement, Greek and Latin, and yoga
- Collaborative and cooperative learning experiences that are developmentally and research based
- Growth versus fixed mindset (From “I can’t” to “I haven’t figured it out yet.”)
- Opportunity to learn outside the walls of the classroom through field trips/field studies, missions opportunities, service projects and retreats.
Through the learning and discovery process, elementary students will learn to problem solve, think critically and creatively, and develop an excitement for learning. Please follow the links below for further information.