our teachers and staff commit to:
- Provide a safe and nurturing environment for all students to reach their fullest potential.
- Acknowledge that each student is a unique individual created by God.
- Create clear goals and learning objectives for all students.
- Maintain an effective, positive, and safe learning environment while making learning accessible.
- Inform parents/guardians of any concerns we may have regarding a student’s learning or behavior.
- Offer a biblical foundation for teaching in effort to share God’s love and His desire for a personal relationship with each and every student and family.
- Protect the privacy and honor of students and their families.
- Enforce school and classroom rules fairly and consistently.
- Introduce problem solving strategies to help students understand appropriate versus inappropriate behavior
Parents of a San Clemente Christian School student commit to:
- Support the purpose and philosophy at SCCS.
- Make it a priority that your student arrives to school on time, prepared, and ready to learn.
- Maintain consistent communication with teachers and staff regarding absences and/or problems that may affect your student’s ability to succeed.
- Encourage your student to complete assigned work, follow school policies and to take pride in everything they do.
- Attend meetings and events to stay active in the SCCS community and to show your student how important his or her education is to you.
- Support the school’s Encouraging Behavior Support Plan.
- Follow proper procedures to voice concerns or resolve miscommunications.
- Keep all tuition payments up to date.
- Demonstrate to your student, on a daily basis, that you believe they can accomplish great things.
Students of San Clemente Christian School commit to:
- Take pride in all you do and always try to do your best work.
- Be kind and helpful to your classmates.
- Show respect for yourself, your school, and other people.
- Obey classroom, school, and playground rules.
- Show respect for school property and personal property.
- Come to school prepared with your homework and supplies.
- Believe that you can and will learn.
- Talk with your parents each day about your school activities.